Welcome to our Floatzilla!
Our multi-boat Floatzilla can help groups with 12-32 guests get on-board to insure your event’s success. Our bareboat charter (rental) license and boat capacities prohibit more than 10-12 guests on a boat. Captain’s do count against the number. Our popular Floatzilla is your oversize group boating solution!
How Floatzilla Works?
You pick a destination: lakefront playpen, river restaurant, or your favorite “fireworks” spot, and “Raft-Off” creating a “floatzilla” with a couple or all of our boats. You and your guests can mingle across all boats to share amenities and have more fun.
- Golden Floatzilla: Granny & Grandpa Pontoons (12 to 20 Guests)
- G-Red Floatzilla: Granny or Grandpa Pontoon & Red Baron Yacht
Granny & Red Baron (12-20 Guests) Grandpa & Red Baron (12-22)
- Fleet Floatzilla: All Boats (30 Guests)
- Each package takes into account that each boat has a captain
Our yacht will require a captain, but if everybody is drinking, look to hire more captains and be safe. Hire a USCG certified captain.
- (3) Hour River Only Cruise (Mon-Fri only!)
- Half-Day (River or Playpen) Floatzilla (5 hours)
- Full-Day (River or Playpen) Floatzilla (8 hours)
Half-Day Schedule: 9a-2p, 10a-3p, 11a-4p, 6-11p, 7p-12a
- Capt Jeff (816) 260.8935
- Capt Roger Sardina (847) 363.1263
- Capt Paul Uhl (312) 215.2151
- Capt Antoine Robinson (708) 574.5902
- Capt Fred Swastek (773) 578.6852
- If you need 1 or more extra captains, ask a captain to help you recruit another captain. Captains prefer to work with those they know and trust.
See Book NOW!