Welcome to our Floatzilla!
Our multi-boat Floatzilla can help groups with 12-42 guests get on-board to insure your event’s success. Our bareboat charter (rental) license and boat capacities prohibit more than 10-12 guests on a boat. Captain’s do count against the number. Our popular Floatzilla is your oversize group boating solution!
How Floatzilla Works?
You pick a destination: lakefront playpen, river restaurant, or your favorite “fireworks” spot, and “Raft-Off” creating a “floatzilla” with a couple or all of our boats. You and your guests can mingle across all boats to share amenities and have more fun.
- (3) Hour River Only Cruise (Mon-Fri only + Saturday and Sunday nights)
- Half-Day (River or Playpen) Floatzilla (5 hours)
- Full-Day (River or Playpen) Floatzilla (8 hours)
Half-Day Schedule: 9a-2p, 10a-3p, 11a-4p, 6-11p, 7p-12a
- Golden Floatzilla: Granny & Grandpa or Granny & Papou Pontoons (12 to 20 Guests)
- Golden-G Floatzilla: Grandpa & Papou Pontoons (12 to 22 Guests)
- G-Red Floatzilla: (1) Pontoon & Red Baron Yacht;
- Granny & Red Baron (12-20 Guests)
- Grandpa & Red Baron (12-22 Guests)
- Papou & Red Baron (12-22 Guests)
- Super Golden Floatzilla: Granny & Grandpa & Papou Pontoons (23-31 Guests)
- Fleet Floatzilla: All Boats (32 to 42 Guests)
- Each package takes into account that each boat has a captain!!!!
Our yacht and Papou pontoon will require a captain, but if everybody is drinking, look to hire more captains for every boat and be safe. Hire one of these USCG certified captain outside contractors.
- Capt Jeff (816) 260.8935
- Capt Roger Sardina (847) 363.1263
- Capt Paul Uhl (312) 215.2151
- Capt Antoine Robinson (708) 574.5902
- Captain Jim Mescall (312) 593.5655
- Captain Chris Ganas (708) 987.9566
- If you need 1 or more extra captains, ask a captain to help you recruit another captain.
Captains team-up to work with those they know and trust.