Welcome to our Floatzilla!
REMEMBER…Masks MUST be worn at our marina, docks and boats at all times!
Vaccinations are here but covid-19 still exists. We intend to follow the protocols of Gov. Pritzger with regards to capacity on boats making our Floatzilla the perfect compliment to hosting a larger group on the water.
Our multi-boat Floatzilla can help groups with 8-26 guests get on-board to insure your event’s success. Our bareboat charter (rental) license and boat capacities prohibit more than 8-11 total guests on a boat. Captain’s do count against the number. Our popular Floatzilla is your oversize group boating solution!
How Floatzilla Works?
You pick a destination: lakefront playpen, river restaurant, or your favorite spot, and “Raft-Off” creating a “floatzilla” with a couple or all of our boats. You and your guests can mingle keeping in mind being covid smart at 6′ apart, across all boats to share amenities and have more fun.
NEW Illinois State Captain Requirements!
State of Illinois requires all boat drivers to either have a Illinois Boat Drivers License or take the online course and test out at 90% plus. The renter is must submit a copy of their test score to Rentchicagoboats.com prior to the rental. In the event of damage, a copy of the drivers license and or test score will be sent with our contract to State of Illinois for processing and fines. So, make smart choices in boat management.
- (3) Hour River Only Cruise
- Half-Day (River or Playpen) Floatzilla (5 hours)
- Full-Day (River or Playpen) Floatzilla (8 hours)
Half-Day Schedule: 9a-2p, 10a-3p, 11a-4p, 6-11p, 7p-12a
- Golden Floatzilla: Granny & Meemaw Pontoons (8-16 Guests)
- Fleet Floatzilla: All 3 Boats Granny, Meemaw, Grandpa (17-26 Guests)
Each package takes into account that each boat has a hired captain!!!!
If everybody is drinking, look to hire more captains for every boat and be safe. Hire one of these USCG certified captain outside contractors.
- Capt Jeff (816) 260.8935
- Capt Paul Uhl (312) 215.2151
- Captain Chris Ganas (708) 987.9566
- Captain Lawrence Booze (773) 757.7259
- Capt Roger Sardina (847) 363.1263
- If you need 1 or more extra captains, ask a captain to help you recruit another captain.
Captains team-up to work with those they know and trust.