Welcome to Pre-Boarding
These are the terms and conditions to help make your Pre-Boarding go smoothly. We included “what to Bring”Pre-Boarding Page.
Terms & Conditions
- Arrive 1 hour pre-boarding for pontoons, and 1.5 hours for yacht (strictly adhered too w/o rental time adjustment)
- Show your confirmation email / text doc from Rent Chicago Boats
- Show credit card and matching ID to your RCB team member
- During Pre-Boarding: client will execute – contract, insurance authorization, roster/float plan, and a safety inspection. Once done client will retain copy of docs.
- Insurance Authorization Only on credit cards is made at the dock during pre-boarding.
- $600 / Pontoons – $3,550 / Yacht
- Authorities require knowledgeable drivers driving the boat. No license? All clients are required by authorities to watch Boater Safety Video and quiz. We require a 90%+ score on quiz by the person(s) managing your boat. Don’t score 90%+, take it over til you do, its fun and easy!
- Email us your “% page” to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof of performance. That doc will be presented to authorities when asked; it’s good to keep with you.
What to Bring
- Food & Beverage
- Ice, snacks & beverage (can be purchased at marina bldg store)
- Sun care, glasses, floaties, towel
Party Plans Available…Check it out!