Our new 22′ pontoon called Papaw (which means Grandpa in our Southern States) (holds up to 11 guests + captain capacity). Papaw is the same capacity size pontoon boat as Grandpa, so click on Book Now to learn about availability and pricing.
Papaw is not a boat for the novice, part time boater. If you have marginal skill or no documented skill, we recommend you hire a captain, or we will suggest you renting Meemaw or Granny Pontoon instead. The captain must be considered as one of the 12 in the capacity.
- New 50 hp motor
- Exceeds USCG safety measures
- Tri-toon Base
- Textured Linen Flooring
- Comfortable Seating
- Large Sun Shade
- Kenwood stereo w USB hookup (bring your cord)
- Dual phone charging station
- Head and changing room (bring your own TP)
- Rear ladder
- Dining table
- Rear sun-pad
- (2) coolers on board
Papaw is Grandpa’s brother and we feel will also be a huge fan favorite. So, Book Now early and often.
Corporate Floatzilla Outings
Papaw is perfect for Corporate Outings either small groups or apart of our Floatzilla Program. Learn about our Corporate Floatzilla! Touch base with Vernon at 773.791.7311 for availability or BOOK Your DATE on your own!
Also, our boats go to both river and Lake Michigan, and are not slow like the electric boats or the yellow pontoons.
Hire a Captain for Papaw! Captains are Your direct Hire and work for you not us! These captains took the time to get to know our boating fleet on their own. Not every boat is the same like so many believe. Each boat handles differently.
Captains for Hire
- Capt Marty (312) 498.8410
- Capt Chris Ganas (708) 987.9566
- Capt Mike Czubek (312) 388.2686
- Capt Rick (630) 338.5568
- Capt Tom (224) 210.0001
- Capt John Maday (773) 960.7047
- Capt Mike (630) 379.6226
- Capt Lemzar (224) 607.7416
- Capt David Brezina (312) 259.5326
- Capt Loren Thompson (708) 307.7181
- Capt Dustin (630) 460.1168