- When to Arrive (we strictly adhered to w/o rental time adjustment)
- 1 hour for pre-boarding for any individual pontoon
- 1.5 hours for a 2-boat pontoon Floatzilla
- 1.5 hours for our Red Baron yacht
- 2 hours for a 3-boat floatzilla
- 2.5 hours for our Fleet Floatzilla (4 boats)
- Upon arrival we’ll cover the following:
- Show your confirmation email / text doc from Rent Chicago Boats
- Show credit card and matching ID to your RCB team member
- During Pre-Boarding: client will execute – contract, insurance authorization, roster/float plan, and a safety inspection. Once done client will retain copy of docs.
- (RID) Refundable Insurance Deposit: We take an Insurance Authorization Only on credit cards is made at the dock during pre-boarding. $600 / per Pontoons – $3,550 / Yacht
- REQUIRED BOATER SAFETY COURSE & TEST SCORING 90% OR BETTER. These are kept on file with us to help make your future boating go smoothly with RCB.
- Authorities require knowledgeable drivers driving the boat. No license? All clients are required by authorities to watch Boater Safety Video and quiz. We require a 90%+ score on quiz by the person(s) managing your boat. Don’t score 90%+, take it over til you do, its fun and easy!
- Then email us your percentage page to email@example.com as proof of performance. That doc will be presented to authorities when asked; it’s good to keep with you.
What to Bring
- Food & Beverage
- Ice, snacks & beverage (can be purchased at marina bldg store)
- Sun care, glasses, floaties, towel
Need a Great Caterer…We Recommend Meli’s