Meemaw is our Newest addition to our pontoon fleet. Meemaw is similar to Granny in size but has a Capacity of 8 guests (7 guests + 1 captain) and or 1610 lbs gross weight on-board.
Meemaw is already getting much attention, so decide on your date and book Meemaw as far in advance as possible.
Click Pricing & Booking to learn about Availability, Pricing and to Book Online with us when ready. One benefit: Gasoline is included in all our pricing! If drinking or unskilled, hire a captain, but be aware, the captain counts as a guest.
We think everybody’s gonna love Meemaw Pontoon as much as Granny Pontoon. Meemaw had a completely new make-over this spring too.
Click Pricing & Booking to Reserve Meemaw
- New Floor and Gorgeous Floor Covering
- New Beige w Green & Tan Striped Furniture Set
- New LED Lighting
- New Bluetooth stereo with Polk Audio speakers
- New Dual USB hookup (bring your cords)
- Canvass Top (we go out Rain or Shine)
- Built-in head and changing room (bring your own TP)
- New Rear Entry Ladder
- New dining table
- Rear sun-pad – layout for one
- Meemaw exceeds USCG safety requirements 8-guest capacity
- Comfortable 20 hp Suzuki motor (nice & slow)
- One cooler
NEW Illinois State Driver Requirements!
Gov Pritzger has new mandates for client’s driver/captain skills.
Also, our boats go to both river and Lake Michigan, and are not slow like the electric boats or the yellow pontoons.
Must possess one of the following:
- (2) Years of boater history with boater education;
- (2+) Years of Boat Ownership can be your experience with boater education
- State Boater’s License (any US state), or;
- No Boater Skills – Hire a Captain…Client hires them directly from list below.
- Capt Lemzar (224) 607.7416
- Capt Chris Ganas (708) 987.9566
- Capt Matt (315) 806.3778
- Capt Marty (312) 498.8410
- Capt Loren Thompson (708) 307.7181
- Capt John Maday (773) 960.7047
- Capt David Brezina (312) 259.5326
- Capt Dustin (630) 460.1168
- Capt Mike (630) 379.6226
- Capt Guy (312) 860.7967
- Capt Barbara (773) 848.7353
See you on the water!